Buy Laptop SSD Drives - Shop online laptop SSD drives & computer hard drives in Australia at Globaleratech.com.au. We are offering the best Intel, western digital, AMD & cougar, etc hard drives brand.
You can find out more web-site:- https://globaleratech.com.au/product-category/computer-parts/
Global Era Technologies is Australia’s leading online tech store. With over 7 years of experience, Global Era Technologies has developed and maintained a strong reputation in its technical expertise, quality products and exceptional customer service. Our clients range from individuals to corporate along with beginner to professional gamers.
We stock an extensive variety of computing and technology products for supply to our customers.
Cougar Helor 360 RGB Liquid CPU Cooler15.6″ Targus Intellect Notebook Bag
13.3″ Everki EKB428 Tempo Checkpoint Friendly Ultrabook Notebook Bag
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This website is owned and operated by Global Era Technologies (ABN: 92 810 769 916 ), successors and assignees, (we or us). It is available at https://www.globaleratech.com.au/ (Site) and may be available through other addresses or channels.
These Terms & Conditions (Terms) govern your use of our Site and form a contract between you and us if you use this Site.
- Information: The information, including statements, opinions and documents contained in this Site (Information) is for general information purposes only. Any reliance you place on the Information is at your own risk.
- Amendment: The Information and Terms may be amended without notice from time to time in our sole discretion. Your use of our Site following any amendments indicates that you accept the amendments.
- Your warranties: You warrant to us that you have the legal capacity to enter these Terms and form a contract, and that you have read and understood the Terms, before using the Site.
- License to use the Site: We grant you a non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable, worldwide, non-transferable right and license to use the Site for your personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the Terms. All other uses are prohibited without our prior written consent.
- Prohibited Conduct: You must not:
(a) Use the Site for any activities, or to post or transmit any material from the Site unless you hold all necessary rights, licenses and consents to do so;
¦ that infringes the intellectual property or other rights of any person;
¦ that would cause you or us to breach any law, regulation, rule, code or other legal obligation;
¦ that defames, harasses, threatens, menaces, offends or restricts any person;
¦ that is or could reasonably be considered to be obscene, inappropriate, defamatory, disparaging, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence or in breach of privacy; or
¦ that would bring us, or the Site, into disrepute.
(b) Interfere with or inhibit any user from using the Site;
(c) Use the Site to send unsolicited email messages;
(d) Attempt to or tamper with, hinder or modify the Site, knowingly transmit viruses or other disabling features, or damage or interfere with the Site, including but not limited to the use of trojan horses, viruses, or piracy or programming routines that may damage or interfere with the Site; or
(e) Facilitate or assist another person to do any of the above acts.
- Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights:
Our Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us and is protected by Australian and international laws, including but not limited to the trademarks, trade names, software, content, design, images, graphics, layout, appearance, layout and look of our Site.
You agree that, as between you and us, we own all intellectual property rights in the Site, and that nothing in these Terms constitutes a transfer of any intellectual property ownership rights.
You must not breach copyright or intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, that you must not:
(a) alter or modify any of the code or the material on the Site;
(b) cause any of the material on the Site to be framed or embedded in another website;
(c) create derivative works from the content of the Site; or
(d) use our Site for commercial purposes.
- Your content: If you choose to add any content on the Site, you:
(a) warrant to us that you have all necessary rights to post the content;
(b) grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide and transferable right and license to use that content in any way; and
(c) you consent to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of your moral rights, and if you add any content in which any third party has moral rights, you must ensure that the third party consents in the same manner.
- Third party information: The Site may contain third party information, including but not limited to user comments, guest articles and advertisements (Third Party Information). We do not control, recommend, endorse, sponsor or approve Third Party Information, including any information, products or services mentioned in Third Party Information.
Logan Reserve QLD 4133
(07) 3063 7617