Error code 0x426-0x0 comes usually when one of the Office suite programs fails to open. This error can occur on Office apps like Outlook, Excel, Word, or PowerPoint, etc. So, you may be irritated if you were looking to start an important work with the Office. Now, what should be your next approach, we will learn in this article. It may take time to fix this error code that generally occurs once after finishing your Office.com/setup. The error code 0x426-0x0 can be fixed by the built-in Office repair feature easily. So, let’s head to the Office repair feature to fix this error code.
Steps to fix Error Code 0x426-0x0 by using Office Repair
Office repair is a built-in repair feature that helps you to fix issues or errors that occurs on your Office apps. So, let’s head to the steps to start to troubleshoot the program for error code 0x426-0x0 in your Office.com/setup. Before heading to the steps make sure that they are connected over a secured internet connection.
- On your device, head to open the control panel
- Now, look for the programs and features option
- Then, select the Office 365 or Microsoft Office
- Now, select the change Microsoft Office 365 to make changes to it
- Then, head to click on the “Repair” option and then tap on the “quick repair” button
- Now, Office repair will synchronize the error to fix it
- Finally, your error code 0x426-0x0 will be fixed and you can get back to your work
Note: After completing the above steps your error code 0x426-0x0 should be fixed. But sometimes you may still face the need to fix this error then try to end all your Office-related processes by navigating to the task manager.
In short, the error code 0x426-0x0 is a Microsoft Office error and it comes when your Office 365 app fails to launch on your system. In this article, we have stated the solution to how you can fix this and we hope it will surely help you to fix your Office 365 error. For more details, you can head to the Office.com/setup website.