In this blog we will explain to you about setting up AOL mail on Apple devices such as iPad or MacBook.
- At first, tap on the Settings symbol on iPad or MacBook device.
- Next, go inside the Passwords and Accounts segment. In devices with lower versions of iOS, pick "Mail" settings all things considered.
- Then you can pick the Add Account and tap on other as AOL probably won't be there in the list featuring unmistakable email hosting sites. In the event that it is there then decide "AOL" as the account type.
- After this, sign in to your AOL mail account with a right email Id and password to confirm.
- Once signed in, you can pick whether you need to keep Mail, Notes and other related applications synced to the device or not. If yes, tap on the Save button to add the AOL account to the device.
This is it. The manner in which you set up AOL mail on Apple devices, if you have any query regarding the setup process, call on AOL Support Number experts
Restart your Apple device and check mail, send, answer, forward, and perform every one of the vital actions through the Mail application to open your AOL mail.
Despite the fact that you are currently done with the AOL mail settings apple device configuration, remember to check the "Junk" folder often in your Mail application. Apple doesn't effortlessly confide in an email customer and its Mail application may save a portion of your significant email messages in the Junk folder. AOL mail settings are not answerable for this and one may deal with such an issue even subsequent to following all the above steps to setup AOL mail server settings. So it is to your greatest advantage to continue to check the junk folder much regularly and move the wrongly appointed messages to the essential inbox if important. When you do it with one recipient, the Mail application will ensure another email from a similar recipient doesn't go to the Junk mail folder.
The settings we have referenced in this blog will help the greater part of the users however these settings are excessive now and again. The Mail application setups a large portion of its settings as per the email all alone yet if you are setting up another email customer or changing AOL email settings manually in iOS or iPadOS then AOL Helpline Number will be helpful for you.