In case you’re thinking that “seamless workflow” is a Task Manager’s only attribute, there is more truth to this!
Getting the rest of the team on board isn’t an easy task, especially with critical deadlines to be met.
According to the State of Project Management Statistics, unmet or unclear task dependencies account for 12% of project failures. Ineffective methods lead to substandard results, which is why making a choice on the market can be a daunting task!
Dealing with ineffective Task Management Software can show signs / challenges such as:
- A valuable task that might simply be forgotten
- No organized system in place
- Duplicating work that’s already in progress.
- Spending nearly two hours searching for information in emails or shared directories.
- Spending too much on various tools resulting in “lost” productivity.
An efficient Task Manager earns a good reputation when it streamlines processes and identifies bottlenecks in your workflows. Maximizing efficiency and in turn, productivity makes for an apt Task Manager.