North America fuse market is projected to register a CAGR of 7.9% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
The fuse can be defined as an electrical safety device which stops the flow of current when there is overload or excess appliance gets connected to the particular circuit. Its main function is to interrupt or break the flow of current by getting a metal strip or metal wire within the fuse and is melted when the current gets overloaded. The major reason for excess current is generally device failure, short circuit and overload. Nowadays hybrid in-plugged technology is being used in electric cars. It has its major applicability in power transformers, electrical appliances, electrical cabling in home, mobile phones, motor starters, laptops, power chargers, cameras, scanners, printers, automobiles, electronic devices and gaming.
Get Exclusive Sample Report of North America fuse market @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=north-america-fuse-market
Segmentation: North America Fuse Market
North America fuse market is segmented into four notable segments which are type, product type, voltage type and industry.
· On the basis of type, the market is segmented into AC fuses, DC fuses. In 2019, AC fuses segment is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
· In February 2019, at DistribuTECH 2019 S&C launched VacuFuse Self-Resetting Interrupter, which will eliminate nuisance fuse operations and will save maintenance expenses. The focus of the launch was to increase the reliability.
· On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into cartridge type fuses, rewirable fuses, switch type fuses, drop out type fuses, striker type fuses, expulsion type HRC fuses, liquid type HRC fuses, cartridge type HRC fuses, and accessories. The cartridge type fuses is sub-segmented into D-type fuses and link-type fuses. In 2019, cartridge type fuses segment is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
· In February 2019, New series of NHXL battery fuse link 1500V d.c. has been launched by the Eti. It has majorly DC applicability. This is a major step in enhancing the product portfolio specifically in battery fuse.
· On the basis of voltage type, the market is segmented into low voltage, medium voltage, and high voltage. The low voltage is sub-segmented into 125V-250V, 250V-350V, 350V-480V, 480V-600V. The medium voltage is sub segmented into 600V-2400V, 2400V- 3000V, 3000V- 5500V, 5500V-7200V. The high voltage is sub-segmented into 7200V-12000V, 12000V- 17500V, 17500V- 24000V, 24000V-72000V. In 2019, low voltage segment is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
· In September 2018, Eti has redesigned 2-in-1 auxiliary and signal switch which lead to complete new auxiliary switch for RCBOs KZS-2M and KZS-4M. This is an addition to the product portfolio which will strengthen circuit protection segment.
· On the basis of industry, the market is segmented into oil & gas, power generation, telecom, electrical & electronics, healthcare, mining, food & beverage, construction, transportation and others. The construction is sub-segmented into residential and commercial. The transportation is sub-segmented into automotive, railway, marine, aircraft. In 2019, transportation segment is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
· In February 2016, DF Electric has announced the upgradation in RAPIDPLUS family. This upgradation is related to UL certification on all the cylindrical fuses which ranges from 2A to 100A.
Know more about this report https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/north-america-fuse-market
Competitive Analysis: North America Fuse Market
Some of the prominent participants operating in this market are Siemens, Schneider Electric, Eaton, Littelfuse, Blue Sea Systems, PolyTrans, MERSEN, Fuji Electric Co., Ltd, Bel Fuse Inc., S&C Electric Company, Weber South Pacific, ABB, HINODE ELECTRIC CO.,LTD., Pacific Engineering Corporation, Matsuo Electric Co.,Ltd., Eti, DF Electric., Legrand, AEM Inc., Schurter Holding AG., SIBA, Panasonic Corporation and lawsonfuses-india.com.
· In January 2019, SCHURTER Holding AG has launched DG12 which is a compact connector with filter and circuit breaker. DG12 integrates main filters with IEC inlet with a TA35 miniature circuit breaker.
· In February 2019, SCHURTER Holding AG has launched TA35: Thermal circuit breaker which will enable the dual function i.e. thermal overcurrent protection and ON/OFF switch. It has the rated current of 0.05 A to 20 A. This will be used majorly in commercial lighting and power distribution.
· In February 2019, Weber South Pacific has decided to commission and install in-house temperature rise testing laboratory. This will enable the company to make less product related error and to produce better product.
· In November 2018, Easergy P3, has been launched by Schneider Electric which has unparalleled efficiency with medium voltage protection relay. This will strengthen medium voltage equipment protection and control devices segment.
North America Fuse Market By Type ( AC Fuses, DC Fuses), Product Type (Cartridge Type Fuses [D-Type Fuses, Link-Type Fuses], Rewirable Fuses, Switch Type Fuses, Drop Out Type Fuses, Striker Type Fuses, expulsion Type HRC Fuses, Liquid Type HRC Fuses, cartridge Type HRC Fuses, Accessories), Voltage Type (Low Voltage [125V-250V, 250V-350V, 350V-480V, 480V-600V], Medium Voltage [600V- 2400V, 2400V-3000V, 3000V-5500V, 5500V-7200V], High Voltage [7200V-12000V,12000V-17500V,17500V-24000V,24000V-72000V]), Industry (Transportation [Automotive, Railway, Marine, Aircraft], Construction [Residential, Commercial], Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Telecom, Electrical & Electronics, Healthcare, Mining, Food & Beverage, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Research Methodology: North America Fuse Market
Primary Respondents: OEMs, Manufacturers, Engineers, Industrial Professionals.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers
Get Detailed TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=north-america-fuse-market
Browse Trending Related Reports @
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Email: [email protected]