Global "Single use Bioreactors Market" research report delivers significant analysis that benefits for business today and will also help to prepare a complete business strategy for the future. Single use Bioreactors Market report providing analysis of strong boost to global manufacturers worked in Single use Bioreactors field and shows their technological strength.
Complete analysis on value (revenue), volume (sales, production, capacity) and growth rate data are provided for years 2016 to 2027. Exhaustive key regional and country level trends and growth drivers are analysed to provide granular market analysis. Report demonstrates historic revenue and growth trends data for years 2016 to 2019 and forecast data for the years 2021 to 2027.
Request a Sample PDF of Report @ https://reportcrux.com/request-sample-report/Single-use-Bioreactors-Market
Single use Bioreactors Market Size
The global Single use Bioreactors market was USD 1.69 billion in 2019 and is forecasted to garner value of USD 5.81 billion by the end of 2027 growing at a CAGR 19.3% between 2020 and 2027.
A thorough analysis on market effect factors, market risks, technological progress, consumer buying behaviour is covered along with value chain analysis, upstream and downstream market development trends and price and cost trends for product and raw materials.
Asia Pacific Fastest Growing Region whereas North America Captured Largest Revenue Share
At regional level, North America dominated the market with largest revenue share of almost 41%in 2019.The growth in North America is mainly centered in U.S. Major factors influencing growth in North America are presence of developed biopharmaceutical industry, increasing investments, research and development of biologics and presence of major market players in U.S.
Europe was second largest regional market for single use bioreactors market whereas Asia Pacific is projected to register fastest growth during the forecast period. Middle East and Africa region would show slower market growth as compared other regions.
Covid-19 impact analysis
Covid-19 impact analysis focuses on analysing pre- and post-pandemic growth trends, short term and long-term industry dynamics across major regions. Covid-19 recovery path analysis gives insights on the major strategies implemented by industries to respond and recover from the economic crisis due to Covid-19 pandemic. Also, SWOT analysis, PESTEL analysis and Porter's Five forces analysis is clear understanding of market growth influencing factors.
The report offers critical market information crucial for business decisions and strategy implementation based on current market trends and scope. The report also adds strategic inputs gained from key opinion leaders and business decision makers in the related industry.
Key Market Players:
- Stedim Biotech
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Danaher Corporation
- Merck Millipore
- Eppendorf AG
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
The report is prepared by thorough primary and secondary research. Secondary data sources include company websites, magazines, press releases, SEC filings, various paid databases and others. Primary research involves interviews with key industry experts, KOLs, major vendors from both supply and demand side.
Based on Type
Stirred Tank SUBs dominated the Type segment in 2019
Based on the type, the global market is segmented into Bubble-column SUB, Wave-induced SUB, Stirred-tank SUB and Other SUBs. Other type includes vertically perforated discs SUBs and hybrid bioreactors. Stirred tank SUBs are widely preferred for aerobic microbial culture with efficient oxygen, mass and heat transfer. Efficient heat and mass transfer capabilities of bubble column SUBs have led to greater adoption.
Based On Product Type
Single Use Bioreactor System Product Type Held Largest Market Share
Based on product type market is segmented into SUB Systems, Single-use Filtration Assemblies, Medic Bags and Other Product Types. Other products includeprobes/sensors, samplers, tubing and connectors, and single-use vessels etc.SUB systems type segment is sub-segmented into Above 1500L, 501-1500L, 101-500L, 11-100L and Up to 10L based on capacity. Media Bags type segment is further split into 3D Bags, 2D Bags and Other Bags.
Single use bioreactor systems are widely adopted by biopharmaceutical companies due to ease of use, less capital and operating expenses and reduced risk of cross contamination. Single use media bags segment is projected to witness fastest growth in the coming years due to expanded application areas in bioprocess industry.
Based on Cell Type
Bacterial Cells to Register Fastest Growth in the Coming Years
Based on Cell Type market is categorized into Yeast Cells, Mammalian Cells, Bacterial Cells and Other Cells. Mammalian cells dominated the market in 2019 whereas bacterial cell type segment is projected to register fastest growth during forecast period. Ease of downstream processing using bacterial culture augments the market growth.
Based on Molecule Type
Increasing monoclonal antibody production to drive growth of mABs
Based on molecule type, market is categorized into Monoclonal Antibodies (mABs), Stem Cells, Gene Modified Cells, Vaccines and Others. Increasing demand for monoclonal antibodies due to increasing aging population and lifestyle related disorders attribute the market growth of mABs segment.
Based on Application
Bioproduction segment held dominating market share of about 54%
Single use bioreactors have applications in Bioproduction, Process Development and Research and Development (R&D). Bioproduction application segment dominated the market in 2019. Increasing R&D investments and increasing production of biologics using SUB attribute the large market share.
Biopharmaceutical and Pharma Companies Largest End Users with Commercial Biomolecules Production
Research and Academic Institutes, CROs & CMOs and Biopharmaceutical and Pharma Companies are end users of the market. Large scale commercial production of therapeutic and non-therapeutic biomolecules, vaccines, peptides boosts the demand for single use bioreactors. Increasing biologics production and increasing investments further support the market growth of SUBs.
Are you Looking for Regional Insights / Report Customization? https://reportcrux.com/request-customization/Single-use-Bioreactors-Market
Key Highlights of Single use Bioreactors Market Report:
- Granular analysis of market size estimates in terms of value (revenue), volume and growth rate at country and region level for each segment and sub-segment
- Current industry trends and developments shaping the market
- Competitive market share analysis for major market players, pricing and cost analysis along with product benchmarking
- Qualitative analysis of growth driving factors, opportunities, restraints, market challenges and risks or threats
- Market attractiveness analysis for each major segment
- To analyse the revenue pockets in the market for stakeholders or major vendors by categorizing the specific high growth segments
Global Single use Bioreactors market report is segmented as:
By Product Type
- SUB Systems
- Up to 10L
- Above 1500
- Media Bags
- 2D Bags
- 3D Bags
- Other Bags
- Single-use Filtration Assemblies
- Other Product Types
- Other SUBs
By Cell Type
- Yeast Cells
- Mammalian Cells
- Bacterial Cells
- Other Cells
By Molecule Type
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Stem Cells
- Gene Modified Cells
- Process Development
- Research and Development (R&D)
By End User
- CROs and CMOs
- Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Academic & Research Institutes
The regional scope covers value (revenue) and volume data for below mentioned countries and regions:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Rest of North America)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa)
Key Advantages to purchase Single use Bioreactors Market Report:
- To gain complete analysis on market potential, growth and trends data
- To analyse current competitive trends in the market and strategies used by key players to strengthen their businesses & leading market position
- Evaluate major market challenges and risks and implement solutions or strategies to mitigate the market risks
- To gain clear understanding of global market scope, potential, growth influencing drivers, restraints and opportunities
- To perceive future market outlook and growth prospects for strategic business decisions like geographic or product portfolio expansion
- Besides syndicate reports, we also offer customized research solutions and consulting services for specific business needs
Years considered in the report are:
- Historic Years: 2016-2019
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Year 2020 to 2027
Table of Content
- Research Methodology
2.1. Research Methodology
2.3. Research limitations
- Executive Summary
- Post COVID-19 Industry Dynamics
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Industry
5.1. Restrictions due to COVID-19
5.2. Demand-side Constraints
5.3. Supply-side Constraints
Browse Full Report Access here: https://reportcrux.com/summary/6029/Single-use-Bioreactors-Market
ReportCrux is a global market intelligence aggregator and publisher of market research reports, business information reports, economic and equity reports. We cater a diverse range of industrial sectors along with niche domains and sub-domains within the industry. We offer an exclusive blend of cutting-edge market insights for the critical business needs.
Name: Ms. Samantha M.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1-888-526-5515 (US/Canada), 89561 57215