Using Magento 2 Advanced Permissions extension a super-admin can choose which products and from which categories can be edited depending on the store view and website level. Also, a super admin can set some specific limitations according to your security policy needs and Assign certain products to particular admin users.
- Store admin can control access to a particular product/category through Magento 2 Catalog Permissions tool
- Allow to restrict or grant access to product attributes as an admin want
- Super admin can set limited access to invoices, orders, and product pages
- Ability to modify the assigned product owner to the specific category
- Make changes in the product page settings as per their usage