G Suite administrators have the authority to easily reset and recover a username, password, and an already deleted account. This can be done through the Google Admin console.
Here's how to reset your G Suite account password through the admin console:
- Log in to the admin console
- Scroll to "users", click the "Add Filter" button, and then select "first name" or "last name" from the drop-down menu.
- Hover your mouse or touchpad over the desired user and select the "reset password" option.
- Now select the option to generate a new password and click the reset option.
- After that, you can share the generated password with the user.
- Recover G Suite username via Google Admin Console
If you are a G Suite administrator, you can recover lost usernames through the admin console. The steps are listed below:
- Log in to your Google Admin console
- Go to the user options and select the "Add filters" option.
- Choose the right filter for user search
- The username will be displayed next to the name.
- After that, share the username with the user.
For Any query related to G Suite Account Recovery contact Google Live Person +1-888-303-0822 9AM to 6PM PST