The world of mobile apps is vast and growing further with new apps being launched almost every day. From online shopping, food order & delivery, and fuel delivery to match-making apps, and much more, you name it and there’s an app for it.The biggest motivator behind this unprecedented growth in the number of mobile apps worldwide is the fact that these help generate more revenue to businesses than the websites and other online entities.
Most shoppers prefer using a mobile app when shopping online rather than visiting the website and making a purchase, say many online reports. With almost every one carrying a smartphone with internet access today, it is no challenge for mobile app businesses to generate greater sales through in-app purchases, push notifications, etc.
Converting an app idea into an app is not a challenge anymore, thanks to the availability of app developers.But if you want to make the most of your app idea, it is important to hire mobile app developers with expertise and rich experience in creating apps that perform and engage. No app can bring desirable results if it cannot engage users. So, you need to be very careful when you decide to hire a team of developers or a mobile app development company for your project.
When it comes to app development most entrepreneurs wonder why is it better to outsource the task than hiring in-house team of mobile app developers? If you are also in the same dilemma, let me tell you why you would benefit more by outsourcing than getting the work done in-house?
By outsourcing your app development work to an IT development company, you can save up to 70-75% of app development cost. Other than this, you can reap many more amazing benefits if you choose to outsource mobile application development to the experts. These include:
- Save your money and time: If you also believe that “time is money” then you should consider outsourcing to develop mobile app for your business. The in-house team may turn out to be your financial liability whom you will have to pay even if there is little or no development work. Also, you will have to spend a lot of money on their training, sitting cost, paid holidays, leaves, bonus, and appraisals. On the other hand, when you hire dedicated developers for your project, training and other overheads aren’t your headache.You can save a lot of cost on design, development, and other app development activities when you hire outside resources to develop mobile app for you.
- App security: While creating a great mobile app is important, you must focus on its security as well. Hackers are always looking for the loopholes in the mobile apps to break in and steal sensitive data. So, your outsourcing partner must also share your concerns of app security and ensure to build mobile app that comes with powerful security features to prevent hacking and unauthorized access.
- Flexible: Whether you hire iOS developers or Android developers for making your app idea real, one thing you can expect from these companies/developers is the immense flexibility in terms of making budgeted apps to fit your purpose. Outsourcing mobile app development is a great idea if you want to engage and capture bigger markets.
- Expertise: Mobile app development requires a thorough understanding and hands-on knowledge of the latest technologies and software tools used in app development. The iOS and Android app development company you choose should have already produced several apps and, therefore, must be having extensive experience in the domain. You can leverage from their expertise (gained through so many years of working in the same domain) for your business advantage if you hire them for your mobile app development project.
- Efficient project coordination & management: Outsourcing Android or iPhone app development to an external agency or team of developers is highly recommended if you don’t want to take the stress of project management. The skilled and competent project managers employed with such a mobile application development company bring to the table rich experience, expertise, and high levels of professionalism and you can count on them for managing your app development project well.
- Round-the-clock support: Quite possibly, your outsourcing partner will be available for addressing all your queries and concerns 24/7, irrespective of the difference in the time zones. Hence, you can stay always informed and updated about the progress of your project.
Ready to Outsource Your Mobile App Development? Learn How?
Now that you have made up your mind to hire Android app developers or iOS app developers (based on your requirement) to work on your app development project, it is important to understand the key factors to help you outsource better!
- Design a wireframe: Wireframes help the developers what you exactly want from your app – its look & feel, features, appearance, etc. This saves you from the shocks that you might receive if the design doesn’t come even slightly closer to your expectations. All you need to do is draw a simple, very basic design for the home page and, maybe, a few landing pages as well. Trust me, your app development process will become a lot easier and faster if you do this. Also, make sure you discuss the app development strategy with the app development company you hire for your project for better understanding of how they work.
- Specify your budget: Of course, you cannot go on spending profusely over the project. It is, therefore, better to discuss the budget first and with the wireframes it becomes easier to estimate the approx. project cost. Once the budget is clear, the next step is to choose the outsourcing method.
- Do your research well: Before you finally give out the task of app development to any of the several mobile app development companies out there, do good research, compare, and weight your options!
Explore the websites of all your potential outsourcing partners, check their project portfolios, and discuss your project requirement with their experts to see what new they can introduce to make your app a success story for you! Make an informed decision after strict analysis! After all, it’s your project and your app!