1) Canada Express Entry Program
Canada has gained notoriety for its diversity and economic development. It has made a society of blended dialects, cultures, and religions. Are you looking for a Canadian immigration consultancy in the UAE?
It can be a hassle-free process for you with the expert assistance of the best immigration consultant in UAE. Yellow Box the Canadian visa experts are well aware of the entire process and guide you from the applying process to the time till you secure a visa to live in Canada.
The competent and dedicated team of Yellow Box Consultants will help you to immigrate to Canada by guiding you with the required documentation and the complete procedure. Our teams' proficiency will improve your chance of securing a visa. For more information about the skilled workers, visas contact us.
Canada Permanent Resident Visa
Canada Immigration allows immigrants across the world to enter and settle in Canada permanently and enjoy the rights and privileges in the country without being its citizen.
Benefits of Canada permanent resident visa
- Receive most social benefits that Canadian citizens receive, including health care coverage.
- Live, work or study anywhere in Canada.
- Apply for Canadian citizenship.
- Get protection under Canadian law and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
Canada Permanent Resident
As a Canadian permanent resident, you and your dependents cannot
- Vote or run for political office.
- Hold certain jobs that have a high-level security clearance requirement.
- Remain in Canada if you are convicted of a serious criminal offense and have been told to leave the country.
- To maintain permanent immigration status, you need to stay at least 2 years within a 5 year period.
PR for Canada
There are many categories to choose from to apply PR for Canada. They are :
- Federal Skilled Worker
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Quebec Selected Skilled Workers
- Canadian Experience Class
- Investors Entrepreneurs and Self Employed
- Family Sponsorship
- Live-in Caregivers
- PNP programs.
Need immigration & visa consultation? Get Free Consultation
To be Eligible to Apply You Require:
- Language Proficiency of CLB 7 or more
- Be eligible to work in Canada
- You must have proof that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you reach Canada
- Having at least 1 year of full-time skilled work experience
- A diploma or degree certificate
2) Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program
The region of Canada comprising the four provinces located on the Atlantic coast, – New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island – Newfoundland, and Labrador. The population of the four Atlantic provinces in 2016 was about 2,300,000. The provinces combined had an approximate GDP of $121.888 billion in 2011.
The Atlantic Immigration Pilot helps you hire qualified candidates for jobs you haven’t been able to fill locally. These candidates can be overseas or living in Canada temporarily. There are 3 programs you can use to hire someone :
- Atlantic International Graduate Program
- Atlantic High-skilled Program
- Atlantic Intermediate-skilled Program
Each program has requirements that the designated employer & the candidate must meet. If the designated employer and the candidate meet all the requirements, the candidate gets permanent resident status in Canada
Below Four Provinces comes under the Atlantic Program :
- New Brunswick – (NBPNP) is a provincial immigration program made possible through an agreement with the Government of Canada. As an economic program, the NBPNP selects and nominates, qualified business people and skilled workers from around the world who will live in New Brunswick and contribute to the local economy.
- Newfoundland and Labrador - (NLPNP) can provide an alternate and quicker entry into Canada. It allows NL to nominate applicants who qualify under provincially established criteria for permanent residence (PR). The NLPNP offers:
- Nova Scotia - (NSPNP) The Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream selects highly skilled individuals who wish to live in Nova Scotia permanently. Applicants must have a good chance of quickly finding a job in Nova Scotia’s labor market.
- Prince Edward Island – (PEI PNP) The Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) nominates individuals to the federal government for permanent residency.
3) Provincial Nominee Program
Are you planning to immigrate under the (PNP) Provincial Nominee Program?
Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) plays a very vital role for your migration process as they need to cover nearly 200,000 immigrants to obtain Permanent residence visa via Provincial Nominee Program by the end of 2021. Every province having its own government and each province having a set of criteria of selection for individuals or families who wish to settle down in Canada through the Provincial Nominee Program. To get nominated under PNP the applicant must approach a Canadian province or a territory.
The provinces are :
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
- Northwest Territories
An applicant must show their interest to the designated province government or territory by submitting their application online.
4) Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot
The Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot is a community-driven program. It’s designed to spread the benefits of economic immigration to smaller communities by creating a path to permanent residence for skilled foreign workers who want to work and live in one of the participating communities
- North Bay, ON
- Sudbury, ON
- Timmins, ON
- Sault Ste. Marie, ON
- Thunder Bay, ON
- Brandon, MB
- Altona/Rhineland, MB
- Moose Jaw, SK
- Claresholm, AB
- Vernon, BC
- West Kootenay, BC
Eligibility Criteria for Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot Program:
- Employment Requirements: You need 1 year of continuous work experience (at least 1,560 hours) in the past 3 years. The hours must be in 1 occupation, but they can be with different employers.
English Language Requirements :
- NOC O and A: CLB/NCLC 6
- NOC B: CLB/NCLC 5
- NOC C and D: CLB/NCLC 4
- Educational credential assessment (ECA): A report from a designated organization or professional body, showing that you completed a foreign credential that’s equal to Canadian secondary school (high school).
Moving to Canada can be complicated. Navigating the Canadian immigration and citizenship application process can be challenging. Yellow Box Immigration, a highly experienced professional, We will navigate your Canadian Immigration process on your behalf. You can rely on our expertise.