How do I clean my oven so I can do less work and achieve superior cleanliness? There are 4 ways to quickly clean the oven to keep it perfectly clean inside and out.
Tips: how to choose an effective oven cleaner
It must have such characteristics as:
- Lack of a pungent odor;
- Soft structure without solid particles;
- Easy to apply and rinse off quickly;
- Dissolve fat effectively.
In addition to the product, you need soft sponges, a special absorbent cloth and gloves for your hands.
Proper preparation is the key to success
Before you independently start solving such a rebus, how to clean the oven, you need to prepare for work, namely:
- Remove baking sheets and dishes from the oven;
- If the trays are heavily soiled, hot water is poured into the sink and a cleaning agent is added, the trays are immersed in the water;
- Using a bag and tape, close the fan, if any;
- The oven is turned on half an hour before the start of cleaning, the temperature is determined at 200 degrees.
If you do not have time to perform all these actions, and you need a clean oven as soon as possible, contact the cleaning service company. Cleaning companies often offer the services of maids (https://www.livecleantoday.com/services/cleaning-maid-service) who will clean your house and it will stay clean for a long time.
4 ways to quickly clean the oven
Cleaning professionals share effective ways to get rid of adhered fat and dried food particles from the oven:
- In a small container, dilute a couple of tablespoons of soda with water to make a paste. The product is carefully applied all over the inner surface of the oven. Close the door and leave overnight. In the morning, wipe the oven and sprinkle with vinegar from a spray bottle. In conclusion, they wipe the oven dry with their own hands;
- Turn on the oven, leave the baking sheet and wire rack in it. Pour water into a baking sheet and pour a packet of citric acid into it. Close the door and leave the oven on until the water in the baking sheet boils and the glass fogs up. The oven is turned off, after it has completely cooled down, it remains only with one movement to collect all the dirt, wiping the walls with a cloth, the grate has already been cleaned by this time;
- Preheat the oven, pour about five bottles of ammonia into a bowl and put them on the wire rack in the middle of the oven, place a larger bowl with water on the bottom. After half an hour, the oven is turned off, and after it has cooled completely, it is wiped. When choosing this method, all the work is carried out with open windows;
- Use special cleaning agents according to the instructions.
Using these tips, you can cope with the task of how to clean the oven quickly and easily.