Market Analysis and Insights:- Global Bulimia Nervosa Drug Market
Global Bulimia Nervosa Drug Market By Type (Purging Type, Non-Purging Type), Mechanism of Action (Antipsychotics, Antidepressants, Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors), Drug Type (Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Lexapro and Wellbutrin), Therapy Type (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Interpersonal Psychotherapy), Treatment (Medications, Psychotherapy, Nutritional counseling), Route of Administration (Oral, Intravenous and Others), End- Users (Hospitals, Homecare, Specialty Clinics, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, South America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Bulimia Nervosa Drug Market
Global bulimia nervosa drug market is expected to grow at a steady CAGR of 4.7% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing prevalence of disorders such as diabetes, cardiovascular diseases and psychic diseases, unrealistic body type expectations, increased peer pressure coupled with the rise in alcoholism and development in the healthcare expenditure and the government support for the research & development for new and better treatment have fueled the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Bulimia Nervosa Drug Market
Bulimia nervosa is a psychological eating disorder characterized by binge eating habit and followed by purging. Patient suffering from bulimia nervosa have regular episodes of binge eating which involves eating large amount of food in a shorter duration of time than a normal person and this is followed by attempt to avoid weight gaining by purging what was consumed by the person by self-induced vomiting, excessive usage of medications such as laxatives and diuretics, excessive fasting, excessive exercise. This type of psychological behavior of binge eating and purging affects the physical and mental well-being of the person. It causes chemical imbalances in the body, damage to the digestive system and heart problems.
Get More Insight About the Global Bulimia Nervosa Drug Market, Request Sample @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-bulimia-nervosa-drug-market
According to the article published in University of Rochester Medical Center Rochester, it is estimated 1 to 4 percent of youth population in the United States are diagnosed with bulimia nervosa. This growing incidence of bulimia nervosa worldwide and change in life style and unrealistic body type expectations are the key factors for this market growth. .
- Increasing prevalence of disorders such as diabetes, cardiovascular diseases and psychic diseases acts as a driver for this market
- Changing lifestyle and unrealistic body type expectations also drives the market growth
- Increased peer pressure coupled with the rise in alcoholism also acts as a driver for this market
- Development in the healthcare expenditure and the government support for the research & development for new and better treatment have fueled the market growth
- High cost of therapy is hampering the growth of the market
- Lack of drugs specific to the treatment of bulimia nervosa can restrict the market growth
- Lack of awareness amongst people about this disorder can also hamper the market growth
Know More About this Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-bulimia-nervosa-drug-market
Segmentation: Global Bulimia Nervosa Drug Market
- · Purging Type
- · Non-Purging Type
By Mechanism of Action
- · Antipsychotics
- · Antidepressants
- · Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors
By Drug Type
- · Prozac
- · Zoloft
- · Celexa
- · Lexapro
- · Wellbutrin
By Therapy Type
- · Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- · Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- · Psychotherapy
o Maudsley Family Therapy
- · Drug Therapy
- o Route of Administration
By End Users
- · Hospitals
- · Homecare
- · Specialty Clinics
- · Others
- North America
- South America
o Rest of South America
o United Kingdom
o Rest of Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019, Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc is developing dasotraline drug which is under phase lll of clinical trial for the treatment of binge eating disorder. Dasotraline is a new chemical entity that acts as a dual dopamine and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (DNRI).This drug will help in the treatment of eating disorders, ADHD symptoms and behaviors including attention and hyperactivity, in children aged 6-12 years
- In December 2018, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited is developing Lisdexamfetamine dimesylate drug which is under phase lll of clinical trial for the treatment of binge eating disorders. This drug acts as a psychostimulant and will help in the treatment of hyperactivity disorder, moderate to severe binge eating disorder in adults and children 6 years of age and older.
Global bulimia nervosa drug market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of bulimia nervosa drug market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Players:
The key market players in the global bulimia nervosa drug market are Stryker, Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd., Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, Penumbra, Inc, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, ALLERGAN, AbbVie Inc, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc, OPIANT PHARMACEUTICALS, INC, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Baxter, Merck & Co., Inc, Novo Nordisk A/S, GlaxoSmithKline plc, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Eli Lilly and Company, Abbott, Pfizer Inc, Novartis AG, Medtronic and others.
Research Methodology: Global Bulimia Nervosa Drug Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
Request for Detailed TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-bulimia-nervosa-drug-market
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technical Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global bulimia nervosa drug market outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period.
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]