QuickBooks is a broadly used accounting software that manages accounts and finances efficiently. QuickBooks has numerous features which can fulfill all the requirements of your business. Sometimes, QuickBooks can have some bugs and errors like QuickBooks Error Code 6000 77. This error comes up when you try to access your company file.
Reasons for QuickBooks Error Code 6000 77:
- Your company file might be located on any external storage, whereas it should be on a local drive or a network.
- It can be Incorrect Folder permission which includes the company file.
- Your company file might be opened with a reference from a mapped drive.
Solutions to QuickBooks Error Code 6000 77:
Solution 1: Recreate a damaged folder
- On your drive C, create a new folder.
- Now, open the folder where your company file is saved.
- Locate the company file with extension .qbw.
- Right-click on the .qbw file and click on copy.
- Now, open the new folder that you created, and paste the file here.
- Click on Set windows access permissions to share company files.
- In the end, open QuickBooks Desktop and open the file from the new folder you created.
Solution 2: Rename the files as .ND and .TLG
- Open the folder where you have located your file.
- Search the files with the extensions.ND and.TLG.
- Right click on .TLG/.ND.
- Choose the rename option.
- Now, add the word .old after adding the extension.
- Hit enter/
Try out these solutions to resolve QuickBooks Error Code 6000 77.
You can rely on these two solutions, which are very short and easy to go with.=If you are still unable to fix the QuickBooks Error Code 6000 77, talk to a certified expert from Accounting Error Solution who will provide you with the more reliable solutions to this error. Call us now for free guidance.