Microalgae Market Size is valued at USD 54.64 Million in 2018 and expected to reach USD 76.37 Million By 2025 with the CAGR of 4.9% over the forecast period.
Report evaluates the growth rate and the Market value based on Market dynamics, growth inducing factors. The complete knowledge is based on latest industry news, opportunities and trends. The report contains a comprehensive Market analysis and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.
** Sample pages for this report are immediately accessible upon request. **
Scope Of The Report:
Microalgae are microscopic algae found in marine and fresh water bodies they do not have roots, stem leaves and can range from few micrometers to hundred micrometers. These are unicellular species of algae which exist either individually or in groups. Microalgae is a rich source of protein, carbohydrates, enzymes and others which makes them suitable food source and are use widely. Microalgae is used in various nutritional supplements and also used as food color in various food items. These microalgae are able to perform photosynthesis and produce a large quantity of atmospheric oxygen and utilize carbon dioxide to grow photoautotapically. Microalgae along with bacteria form the base of food web and provide energy to the organism feed on them.
Microalgae Market report is segmented on type, distribution channel, application and by regional & country level. Based upon product, microalgae market is segmented into Dunaliella Salina, Spirulina, and Chlorella. On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into Online Sales, Hyper Market or Super Market and Retail Stores. Based upon application, microalgae market is classified into Pharmaceutical Industry, Cosmetics Industry, Food and Feed Industry, Chemical Industry and Other.
Key Players of Microalgae Market
Some major key players for Microalgae market are E.I.D.- Parry (India) Limited, Taau Australia Pvt. Ltd., Cyanotech Corporation, Algae.Tec Limited, DIC Corporation, Cellana LLC, Fuqing King Dnarmsa Spirulina Co. Ltd., and TerraVia Holdings Inc. among others.
Technological advancements and increased demand of nutritional supplements is the key factor which helps Microalgae Market to grow.
Over the period of time there has been various research and development coupled with technological advancement which has created awareness and use of microalgae due to its high nutritional value. The high nutritional value of microalgae has its used in nutritional supplements on a large scale. The increased health awareness among people has increased the consumption and demand for microalgae over the forecast period. Due to the color it has also used as coloring agents in the food industry and became one of the major food ingredients over the period of time and supports the growth of microalgae market. Furthermore, ongoing research and development activities are expected to create ample opportunities. However, the high cost involves in the harvesting, climatic conditions and complex food regulations are expected to hamper the growth of microalgae market over the forecast period.
North America is expected to dominate the Microalgae Market.
North America accounts for the largest market share over the forecast period and expected to lead the market. Due to the presence of developed economies such as U.S., Canada and others coupled with increase in health awareness and high disposable income are expected to drive the growth of microalgae market. Europe is expected to the second largest region due to the various research and development activities coupled with technological advancement. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest developing region owing to the presence of developing economies. Furthermore, increased adoption of advanced technology and increase in food and beverage industry coupled with increased use of nutritional and health supplement which in turn drive the growth of microalgae market in the near future. Latin America, Africa and Middle East is expected to develop at a considerable rate over the forecast period.
Get Methodology Of The Report @ https://industrystatsreport.com/Request/Sample?ResearchPostId=387&RequestType=Methodology
Key Benefits for Microalgae Market Reports
- Global market report covers in-depth historical and forecast analysis.
- Global market research report provides detail information about Market Introduction, Market Summary, Global market Revenue (Revenue USD), Market Drivers, Market Restraints, Market Opportunities, Competitive Analysis, Regional and Country Level.
- Global market report helps to identify opportunities in market place.
- Global market report covers extensive analysis of emerging trends and competitive landscape.
Microalgae Market Segmentation
By Distribution Channel
Hyper Market or Super Market
Food and Feed Industry
- North America
o Rest of Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
o Latin America
o Middle East
Microalgae Market Key Players:
- Cyanotech Corporation
- DIC Corporation
- TerraVia Holdings, Inc
- E.I.D.- Parry (India) Limited
- Cellana, LLC
- Fuqing King Dnarmsa Spirulina Co. Ltd
- Algae.Tec Limited
- Taau Australia Pty Ltd
- Kent Bioenergy Corporation
This comprehensive report will provide:
- Enhance your strategic decision making
- Assist with your research, presentations and business plans
- Show which emerging market opportunities to focus on
- Increase your industry knowledge
- Keep you up-to-date with crucial market developments
- Allow you to develop informed growth strategies
- Build your technical insight
- Illustrate trends to exploit
- Strengthen your analysis of competitors
- Provide risk analysis, helping you avoid the pitfalls other companies could make
- Ultimately, help you to maximize profitability for your company.
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
- Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of market?
- Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
- What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
- What are the trends of this market?
- Which are main factors responsible for new product launch?
- How big is the global & regional market in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- How far will the market grow in forecast period in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2021?
- How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segment account for in 2027?
- Which region has more opportunities?