The journey for accessible Medicinal Marijuana treatment has been tough road in Florida. Before 2016, legal limitations made certification for marijuana treatment difficult to obtain. Public education, patient testimonials, and expert opinions have helped marijuana gain popularity and made access to treatment easier than ever before.
Marijuana possesses medicinal properties that demonstrate dramatically positive results. This alternative treatment has improved the lives of thousands of patients on Florida’s east coast through relief of chronic pain, illness, and other debilitating symptoms.
Laws have loosened, and now thousands of patients are eligible to experience the positive benefits of Medical Marijuana Card East Coast treatment. This increase in accessibility to medical marijuana treatment has decreased the use of dangerous synthetic drugs, increased physical activity level, and improved patient quality of life.
Positive Effects of Marijuana Legalization for East Coast ResidentsMarijuana legalization has resulted in numerous positive effects on a state, local, and personal level for the east coast. Fewer Cases of Opioid Misuse, Addiction, and Death Opiates are destroying lives of Americans because of their addictive and dangerous consequences. As the body builds a tolerance to synthetic pain medication, the risk and likelihood of misuse greatly increases. Patients are grateful for the legalization of Medical Marijuana Card East Coast, admitting that before marijuana legalization, they were guilty of improperly using of prescription pain medication. Many admit that these drugs were addictive, and more troubling, feared that they would not be alive today if they had not been given access to a safer treatment option. This increase in accessibility to marijuana has resulted in fewer deaths at the hands of prescription pain medication. Studies are proving that areas with higher number of marijuana dispensaries experience the greatest reduction in prescription drug related deaths. Marijuana Helps Patients Become Active An active lifestyle become increasing important as the body ages. Increased physical activity is linked to better health, quality of life, and longevity. According to the Harm Reduction Journal, less than 25% of American adults meet the level of physical activity necessary to keep their body healthy. This lack of physical activity is the primary reason the United States experiences such a high rate in cases of obesity, cardiovascular illness, and diabetes. It is also concluded that Medical Marijuana Card users are much more likely to be physically active. 80% of patients report that physical exercise has become possible since beginning marijuana treatment.
Patients Reveal Why They Choose Medical Marijuana TreatmentNew patients have realized that the negative viewpoints they had observed regarding marijuana were merely a result of misinformation. After trying Medicinal Marijuana Treatment, patients regret not taking advantage of this available treatment sooner. Marijuana has successfully decreased the prevalence and severity of symptoms in a vast range of conditions, including:
- Chronic Pain
- Nerve Pain
- Muscular Conditions
- Crohn’s Disease
- Severe Anxiety
- Before treatment, patients reported that pain, mental health issues, and other symptoms presented barriers for their quality of sleep. Patients report that marijuana has been successful in helping them fall asleep and made it easier time to stay asleep.
- Patients report relief from severe nausea in cases of post-chemotherapy treatment that was previously unbearable.
- Patients report that they were able to stop taking at least one prescription drug since beginning marijuana treatment.
- Patients say that marijuana improved their mental and emotional health states. Demonstrating a decrease in the prevalence of anxiety and depression.
Patients on The East Coast Get Certified Through My Florida GreenNew medical marijuana patients turn to the experts at My Florida Green for certification and treatment. This is because My Florida Green provides their patients with unbeatable support, advanced resources, and an unsurpassable level of care. To take advantage of medicinal marijuana treatment patients have to get approved for a Medical Marijuana Card East Coast. My Florida Green strives to make this process as easy and stress-free as they possibly can.
- Complete the automated intake form on My Florida Green’s website. This form has been designed with consideration of patient time and ease.
- Schedule an appointment with a certified physician near you. At your appointment, the physician will take the time to review your health history, document troubling symptoms, and educate you on the specifics of marijuana treatment.
- If the medical professional believes that marijuana treatment may be right for your health condition or illness, they will send their recommendation to the applicable agencies.