QuickBooks Error Code C=1 happens when there are some issues in the non-standard video settings. You may experience issues like framework delayed or framework may restart. QuickBooks encounters Error C=1 when it attempts to discover information from the assets and it is not able to demonstrate the structure which needs the entrance to assets. QuickBooks Error Code C=1 is a runtime error.
Renaming the QBW.INI file.
1. Set the windows to Display hidden window files.
2. The QBW.INI file is located at the C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Quickbooks [Version] folder.
3. Right click on the selected file and reach the rename option.
4. Rename the file using the .old extension at the end of the file.
5. Quickbooks enterprise support will help you to resolve Error C=1.
To fix QuickBooks Error C=1, you need to make sure that your information is protected during the fixation procedure of Quickbooks error C=1.