Probably you are getting lots of new visitors every day. Ever wondered that whether your users are engaging with your site? Luckily, WordPress has lots of plugins to increase user engagement. Let’s have a look at some of the best WordPress user engagement plugins.
We, human beings, are discussion lovers by nature. That’s why it’s obvious to install a discussion corner on your blog. The Disqus plugin replaces the native WordPress comment section with a stylish discussion layout. Users can sign up with their social media accounts and start a discussion or take part right after that. Voting or adding comments to a particular thread is possible as well.
Some of the best Disqus features that makes it recommendable are:
- Seamless integration with existing comments in a single click
- User engagement boost with a community-like commenting experience
- Real-time rich user engagement features such as voting, photo & video upload, embedding media, spoiler tags, user mentions, and so on
- Auto-moderation tools to block offensive users or flag comments
- Improved SEO score with user generated content.
- Rich analytics to understand your audience potential better
- Monetization feature to grow revenue
Overall, Disqus is a very easy to manage and user engaging discussion plugin which you should have on your site. If you’re looking for the Disqus plugin’s alternatives, check out this post about the best WordPress comment plugins.
The Super Socializer plugin supports social media and incorporates all the regular social media updates and trends as well. Features from this plugin like social sharing, share counters, social login, social media follow icons, and so on make it a one-stop solution regarding all social media-related features. You have the chance to customize each of these tools by your choice.
Tools that make Super Socializer a great user engagement plugin for WordPress are:
- Rapid & hassle-free signup process using existing social media accounts
- Auto saving user data such as e-mail makes it easy to communicate with the audience on a broad term
- Smart spam reduction filter to keep the discussion section look organic.
Maybe, forums sound like an old internet thing, but it’s still there anyway. We all love them undoubtedly. Forums increase user engagement to a great extent. You can use bbPress for this.
bbPress made it to this list of user engagement boost plugins for WordPress, because of these features:
- Easy installation and activation
- Section-based multiple forum functionality
- Fast, light, yet simple user interface
- Huge customizable templates collection
- Spam protection & RSS feed
The lightweight and stylish BBPress plugin offers an easy-to-customize interface, impressive management tools and supports Akismet, the plugin that keeps the spammers away.
It’s a known fact that a large portion of the Internet traffic comes from search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. With that being said, it’s a must for any kind WordPress website to have an SEO plugin. Using a strong SEO plugin like Yoast SEO can boost your traffic dramatically with just some easy tweaks.
Yoast SEO plugin helps with internal linking and suggests ways in which you can keep your audiences looped into your website. With the crosslinking process automated for your site, you will see more engagement for sure.
It’s unimaginable that in how many ways you can boost user engagement using Yoast SEO plugin for WordPress. Some of the relevant Yoast SEO plugin features are:
- Auto XML sitemaps generation
- Custom meta header and description
- Focus keyword inspector to improve SEO on certain keywords
- Easy auto redirection feature to keep even dead links alive
- Bulk title and description customization features
You can use the premium version of the Yoast SEO plugin to create smart internal links which is very helpful to reduce bounce rate. If you want to know about Yoast SEO plugin alternatives, then you can check out this post about the best WordPress SEO plugins.
Cache plays a vital role in user engagement boost while it comes to WordPress websites. WP Rocket has been proven as one of the best caching plugins available out there for WordPress. WP Rocket claims to provide easy customization for faster websites. The best things about WP Rocket are:
- Cache management to make WordPress sites lightweight and SEO-friendly
- Inbuilt GZIP Compression that compresses web pages on the server and decompresses them in the browser to appear content faster on the audience side
- Cache preloading to load pages faster even after making changes to the site
- eCommerce optimization for a better online shopping experience
Get more plugins here.