QuickBooks payroll error PS058 is a pretty common issue that might be seen due to a handful of factors. The user might also come across such an error due to usage of the software and hardware programs. The payroll errors affect the performance and production of the software program from intuit. Such an error takes place on the device while preparing to download and install a payroll update, and also comes up when the download fails to happen.
Reading this post will brief you with the factors causing the issue and also the measures to resolve the QuickBooks payroll error PS058. Or contact our tech professionals.
What causes QuickBooks payroll error PS058?
The user can cause the following error due to the factors below:
- The user can end up in such an error if the windows explorer files are corrupted or there is a damaged QuickBooks company files.
- Or if the error might be seen when installing the files by using QBDAgent.
- The user might also face such an error if the files have got corrupted when decryption using the IE web browser.
- Or when copying the files in the hard drive an issue occurred.
Steps to fix the QuickBooks error PS058
The user needs to check if the company file has any issue, so as to get rid of the QuickBooks error PS058. The steps to be followed are:
- The very first step is to open the QuickBooks software and press ctrl + 1 or f2 keys and open the product information.
- On the product info window, press ctrl +2 or f3 key.
- Open the tech help window and click on open file
- Find the file named qbwin.log and double click on that
- Press Ctrl + F keys and open search box
- Type in error in the box and hit enter key.
- The next step is to check the error code received and perform appropriate steps.
This brings us towards the end of this post, where we hope that the information shared in above might help in getting rid of the QuickBooks payroll error PS058. However, if you are unable to tackle the issue even after performing the steps above, then contact our QuickBooks premier customer support team professionals at 1-844-405-0906, and let our experts fix the issue for you.
Quickbooks payroll support phone number
windows 10 quickbooks
how to update quickbooks