Hand Sanitizer Market by Type (Foam, Liquid, Gel), by Packaging Type (Dispensing Packets, Pump Bottles), by Content (Non-Alcohol Based, Alcohol Based), by Distribution Channel (Supermarkets, Hypermarkets, Online, Drug Stores), and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, MEA) - Global Forecasts 2020 to 2027 Research Report by AllTheResearch.
The Global Hand Sanitizer Market was valued US$ 2.1 Bn in 2020 is expected to reach US$ 5.5 Bn by 2027, with a growing CAGR of 15.3% during the forecast period (2021-2027).
Hand sanitizer is referred by various terms such as hand rub or hand disinfectant or hand antiseptic and others. The hand sanitizer preferably comes in gel or liquid form and is used to vanish the germs, viruses, and bacteria present on hand. The hand sanitizers are also available in other forms such as foam and liquid-based other variants and it contains water, alcohol, polyacrylates, natural/ artificial fragrances, colors, emollients, and few others. The rising awareness of self- care among the population to maintain personal hygiene that is the major propelling factor for the growth of the hand sanitizer market.
Rising consciousness among general population about covid-19 pandemic which is a key factor driving growth of the global market. In addition, rising awareness about product applications in other health conditions such as skin issues, respiratory infections, and gastrointestinal infections is supporting target market growth. The hand sanitizers play a key role in prevention of entry of various type of bacteria, viruses, and germs. Also, it helps to maintain hygiene, hence the demand for hand sanitizers is growing across the globe.
Request a Sample Report- https://www.alltheresearch.com/sample-request/532
The covid-19 pandemic is resulted in the designing of short time strategies and goals among key players. Many key players are including covid-19 in their advertising content to spread the awareness and increase the sales. This kind of strategic initiatives propelling growth of the global hand sanitizer market.
North America dominated the hand sanitizer market, accounting for more than 35.0% of global revenue till 2019. This is owing to high awareness among individuals about hand sanitizers and wide presence of leading companies in countries in the region. Also, high spending capacity, high income, and rising incidence of various skin infections among the individuals are the key factors supporting the market in the region. However, owing to spread of covid-19 the Asia Pacific region is expected to witness highest growth in the near future and is expected to contribute major share during the forecast period.
Hand Sanitizer Key Findings:
- Based on type, gel type segment is expected to have the highest market share during the forecast period.
- Based on packaging type, pump bottle is expected to account for the major market share in the forecast period. Also, the dispensing packets segment is expected to witness highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- Based on content, alcohol-based segment dominated the hand sanitizer market in 2020 and is expected to continue its dominance throughout the forecast period.
- Based on the distribution channel, supermarket segment held leading position in the global market and is expected to grow with the significant CAGR during the forecast period.
- Regionally, North America region captured a significant portion of the global hand sanitizer market in 2020 and is expected to dominate the global hand sanitizer market during the forecast period.
Hand Sanitizer Recent News:
- In April 2021, P&G has installed new production lines of hand sanitizer in their five production sites in the North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- In June 2020, GOJO Industry Inc. has signed a lease agreement for a storage and distribution facility in Navarre, Ohio.
- In March 2020, RB and Jumia has entered into partnership for a steady supply of hygiene products in 8 countries of the Africa.
- In February 2019, Dr. Bronner’s has launched a new organic hand sanitizer with Peppermint scent.
- In October 2020, Unilever ANZ has initiated the production of Lifebuoy sanitizer in Australia and New Zealand to cater the growing demand of hand sanitizers in local market.
The Global Hand Sanitizer Industry Segmentation:
By Packaging Type
- Dispensing Packets
- Pump Bottles
- Non-Alcohol Based
- Alcohol Based
By Distribution Channel
- Drug Stores
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
The key players operating in the market are:
- Reckitt Benckiser Group plc
- Procter and Gamble
- The Himalaya Drug Company
- GOJO Industries, Inc.
- Henkel AG and Company
- Chattem, Inc.
- Best Sanitizers, Inc.
- Deb Group Limited.
- Best Sanitizers, Inc.
- Carrol Company
Read More information- https://www.alltheresearch.com/report/532/hand-sanitizer-market
AllTheResearch was formed with the aim of making market research a significant tool for managing breakthroughs in the industry. As a leading market research provider, the firm empowers its global clients with business-critical research solutions. The outcome of our study of numerous companies that rely on market research and consulting data for their decision-making made us realize, that it's not just sheer data points, but the right analysis that creates a difference. While some clients were unhappy with the inconsistencies and inaccuracies of data, others expressed concerns over the experience in dealing with the research-firm. Also, same-data-for-all-business roles were making research redundant. We identified these gaps and built AllTheResearch to raise the standards of research support.
For All Your Research Needs, Reach Out to Us:
Contact Name: Rohan S.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 (407) 768-2028