Website development and content management go hand in hand. While you are working on website development, always look for your content management system (CMS). It is the place where the content displayed on the website needs to be stored and written by the team. Considering the talks about Content management systems (CMS) there are several CMS platforms you can avail and use but WordPress is seen as #1.
If we look back in time WordPress was started in 2003 which makes it older than Facebook and Twitter. It is the most widely known and used as an open-source content management system that allows website development.
WordPress is considered a go-to CMS platform and has many reasons explaining why every time people use it. Below mentioned are a few reasons why you should try your hand out on WordPress if you are planning to develop a website.
- Easy to set up: WordPress is for both beginners and for professionals one can use the open-source content management system by simply following the one-click installation process. To install and set up WordPress on your device click on the WordPress site, fill out the general information and then install the most recent WordPress for your website.
- Cost-effective: WordPress saves money! Compared to another alternative, building a custom CMS platform would cost you so much and would somehow do the same work that WordPress does. So, what is the point of wasting your penny on a custom CMS platform instead of availing the free version of WordPress? It also has a paid version where you can pay a few dollars and use the benefits. Generally, the payment is related to hosting and domain name, etc.
- SEO friendly: 90 percent of people are not just creating a website for them instead they are building it for the world to have the eyeballs and traffic on their website. To be on the top list of the audience an SEO-friendly website is a must. WordPress is the one; through WordPress you get a built-in search engine and SEO-friendly website.
- Highly customizable: WordPress comes with highly customizable features. With a wide range of people using WordPress, one can customize the website as per your own specific preferences. WordPress allows complete customization of the database, inserting plug-ins, changing color, inserting brand logo, etc. both for beginners and professionals.
- Automatic updates: With the internet growing and evolving website’s CMS should always be updated. With WordPress, it is easy to stay updated as it helps stay in line with the updates automatically and helps operate the business on a fully updated content management system.
- Mobile friendly: More than 50 percent of users surf the internet on mobile, your website will be the first and foremost to be judged when a user clicks on it to ensure that your site is mobile friendly. To maintain it WordPress offers a mobile-friendly website development option.
To avail the best of WordPress and keep your website running smoothly in the race, always prefer hiring a wordpress development company providing you the best services.