- High performance: Because it can be used straight away in the browser, JS is lightweight and fast (client machine).
- It's something we've used for a long time and it's still going strong!
- Interoperable: can communicate with a variety of other languages and applications.
- It decreases server load by working on the client-side.
- Creates vibrant, dynamic, and information-rich pages.
- It includes a variety of free tools to assist you in getting the most out of it.
- Node.js is a backend framework that extends the capabilities of JS.
- Step By Step
Author Stephen King is one of my favorites. He has written 61 books, several of which have been adapted into movies and television series.
"How do you write?" he was asked. One word at a time, the monarch said in an interview.
- Done Is Preferable To Flawless
I realize how monotonous things can become, particularly near the middle of a book or course. You may possibly feel that the mentioned feature isn't necessary and that you should avoid it due to its complexity. Push yourself to finish the course instead of quitting in the midst. It's fine if you don't understand everything or if you have questions; getting anything done is better than getting nothing done. It's fine if you don't understand everything or if you have questions; getting something done is more important than having it right.
- Don’t Cherry-Pick
- Tricks To Stay Motivated