This report studies the global Chlorhexidine Gluconate (CHG) Solution market size, industry status and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity. This research report categorizes the global Chlorhexidine Gluconate (CHG) Solution market by companies, region, type and end-use industry.
CHG (Chlorhexidine Gluconate), with its exceptionally persistent and broad spectrum antimicrobial properties, have led to its recognition as the most effective agent available for surgical scrubbing, hand washing, patient pre-op prepping and skin wound cleansing.
North America has the largest global export quantity and manufacturers in Chlorhexidine Gluconate (CHG) Solution market, while the Asia-Pacific is the second sales volume market for Chlorhexidine Gluconate (CHG) Solution in 2017.
In the industry, Xttrium profits most in 2017 and recent years, while Ecolab and Molnlycke Health ranked 2 and 3.The market share of them is 21.00%, 14.66% and 8.00% in 2016.The gap of market share is keep on enlarged due to different strategy.
Nowadays, there are five mainly types of Chlorhexidine Gluconate (CHG) Solution, including CHG 2% Solution, CHG 4% Solution, CHG 20% Solution, CHG 0.12% Solution and Other. And CHG 4% Solution is the main type for Chlorhexidine Gluconate (CHG) Solution, and the CHG 4% Solution reached a sales volume of approximately 5052 MT in 2017, with 43.85% of global sales volume.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2214167
In 2017, the global Chlorhexidine Gluconate (CHG) Solution market size was 160 million US$ and it is expected to reach 190 million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of 2.3% during 2018-2025.
This report focuses on the global top players, covered
- Molnlycke Health
- Becton Dickinson Co
- Clorox Healthcare
- Sage Prods
- Bajaj Medical LLC
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
- United States
- Southeast Asia
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
- CHG 2% Solution
- CHG 4% Solution
- CHG 20% Solution
- CHG 0.12% Solution
Market segment by Application, split into
- Skin Preparation
- Surgical Preparation
- Pharmaceutical Product
- Cosmetics Additive
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and forecast the market size of Chlorhexidine Gluconate (CHG) Solution in global market.
- To analyze the global key players, SWOT analysis, value and global market share for top players.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, end use and region.
- To analyze and compare the market status and forecast between China and major regions, namely, United States, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and Rest of World.
- To analyze the global key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Chlorhexidine Gluconate (CHG) Solution are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate (CHG) Solution Manufacturers
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate (CHG) Solution Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate (CHG) Solution Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
- Available Customizations
With the given market data, QYResearch offers customizations according to the company's specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Regional and country-level analysis of the Chlorhexidine Gluconate (CHG) Solution market, by end-use.
- Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Place a purchase order of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/2214167
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.