Many people always hear about an Integrated ERP Software system, but what does that really mean?
In my article find out what integration is, which functions/modules can be integrated and why it helps your business grow.
So what is Integration?
Integrating an ERP system is essentially joining functions within departments to functions of other departments to make your business processes go more smoothly. This is accomplished by using interactive modules that allow specific departments to carry out their own functions while having access to the information they need from other departments to complete those functions.
How Does Integration Help for a Business?
Doing Integration is nothing but increasing communication between each department. Your company is a synergistic entity; the departments must all take care of their own functions while still meeting the needs of the entire company. To do that, each department must be able to communicate with other relevant departments or outside entities to get the job done. Integration provides that communication through increased access to information with linked modules.
What Functions Can Be Integrated?
Before cloud based ERP software solution, people relied on face-to-face communication, which required time and a concerted effort. But now, access to information through various ERP software modules creates a seamless flow of information tailored to both individual and department-level needs. Let's look at some of the types of Tech Cloud ERP modules and functions that can be integrated into one system:
- Accounting and Financial: audit and controls, cash flow planning, consolidation, statutory reporting, payroll
- Human Resources: training, absence management, time management, travel and expenses
- Supply Chain Management: inventory control, transportation and logistics, routing, warehouse management
- Customer Relationship Management: contact information, social media management, loyalty tracking, dispute resolution
- Project Management: scheduling, meeting management, task management and progress tracking
- Data Services: reports, statistics, information health and accuracy
How Does Integration Help Your Business Grow?
Integrated ERP systems provide increased access to information and communication throughout your organization. With cloud-based solutions, integrated ERP can remove the distance between multiple locations and keep data flowing as if everyone were in the same room. Many cloud-based options also include additional mobility by providing apps for smartphones and tablets so your people can access information on the go.
Integrating ERP systems provides other benefits, including:
- Increase in data access and reliability
- Reduction of redundant tasks
- Assessment of real-time data
- Discovery of previously unseen business needs, strengths or weaknesses
If you've been thinking how could take your organization to the next level, an integrated ERP system might be the answer. Give your personnel access and increase communication from anywhere at any time with an integrated ERP.
For more info click here " ERP Software Providers in Hyderabad, India "