Accidental and untimely deaths can throw any family into a twist. When such a death is caused due to the ignorance or negligence of another party, then it is possible that the family could get some compensation. While this does not diminish the suffering, it at least holds the negligent party responsible.
Wrongful deaths can be caused due to many reasons. The proper proof is required in order to prove such claims. A Wrongful Death Attorney can help families understand and move ahead with the next steps. However, to first recognize whether death is wrongful or not, it must belong to any of the following categories.
- Car Accidents - These cases require proof of the driver being reckless, distracted, drunk, or in any state that left him or her unfit to drive.
- Truck Accidents - These can be caused if the truck is overloaded beyond advised capacity, is not properly maintained, or if the driver was reckless as above.
- Pedestrian or Two-wheeler Accidents - Proper proof is required to show that the negligent party broke rules or committed an act of recklessness. Pedestrians and bicyclists are especially susceptible.
- Medical Negligence - This can occur if the doctor misdiagnosed the case or the patient was not given proper treatment.
- Industry Accidents - Accidents occurring due to machines despite workers following safety codes are counted under this.
- Improper Product - If a product does not work as advertised or has a side effect that is not listed, the manufacturer can be held liable.
Yonke Law LLC has over 20 years of experience in the field of claims and has a successful track record to prove their merit. Anyone can opt for a free consultation to better understand their chances in a case.