Have you just bought a brand-new Apple Watch and now wondering how to set up a data plan on your new smartwatch? If you are a new user, then you need to know how you can be able to set up the mobile data on your new Apple Watch. To access your iPhone with your Apple Watch, you must set up cellular data on your smartwatch. After enabling the cellular service on your Apple Watch, you will be able to receive and make phone calls, text messages, and all the notifications using your smartwatch. And then, you don’t have to carry your iPhone everywhere with you. With your Apple smartwatch, you can do whatever you usually do with your iPhone. This is an easy task to accomplish. However, if you have skipped this step, then now also, you can easily set up the data plan on your Apple Watch.
To help you to set up a data plan on your Apple Watch, we have come up with this article. Here, we are going to guide you to complete this task. In this article, we have mentioned the procedure through which any Apple Watch user can easily enable the cellular service on their smartwatch. So, if you want to get the method, you must go through this complete article.
The Method to Enable the Cellular Service on an Apple Watch
By enabling the cellular service on your Apple smartwatch, you will be able to use your smartwatch more effectively and flexibly. And by following the below-mentioned procedure, you can easily set up the data plan on your Apple Watch. The process includes some easy steps that you must follow to finish the task. So, here’s what you need to do to enable the cellular service on your Apple smartwatch:
Setting up the Data Plan on an Apple Watch
Please go through these steps to get started:
- Firstly, unlock your iPhone and launch the “Watch” app on it.
- Now, on the next screen, select and tap on your Apple Watch from the list.
- And next, scroll down and tap on the option of “Mobile Data”.
- And then, go through the option of “Set up Mobile Data”.
- Tap the “Set up Mobile Data” option one more time. And now, you will be able to view your carrier’s screen pop-up.
- After this, select the option of “Activate Services”.
- After accepting the request, go through the “Ok, Got it” option. And that’s all.
So, this was the easiest and convenient procedure to enable the cellular services on your Apple Watch. If you find this article helpful, then please go through our website to read more related reports.