Fact.MR has adopted a multi-disciplinary approach to shed light on the evolution of the global Data Center market during the historical period of 2013 – 2017. A recently developed Fact.MR study foresees the data center market to record a splendid 12.0% CAGR over the period of forecast, 2018 to 2028. Installation & construction services will continue to account for bulk share of the data center market, albeit growing at a slightly lower CAGR than consulting & integration services. Revenues from installation & construction data center are poised to exceed US$ 145,000 Mn by 2028-end.
Extensive rounds of primary and a comprehensive secondary research have been leveraged by the analysts at Fact.MR to arrive at various estimations and projections of the DATA CENTER market, both at global and regional levels. The analysts have used numerous industry-wide prominent business intelligence tools to consolidate facts, figures, and market data into revenue estimations and projections in the Data Center market.
The novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) has caused a slowdown in business activities of the data center Market. With the help of our upcoming report, market players can gain important insights on alternative strategies that can help in revenue generation. Learn which countries are flourishing amidst the Coronavirus era and how your product offerings can reach the right target consumer. The leading factors that are likely to impact the growth of the data center Market over the assessment period are thoroughly analyzed in the report.
After reading the Data Center market report, readers get insight into:
- Major drivers and restraining factors, opportunities and challenges, and the competitive landscape
- New, promising avenues in key regions
- New revenue streams for all players in emerging markets
- Focus and changing role of various regulatory agencies in bolstering new opportunities in various regions
- Demand and uptake patterns in key industries of the Data Center market
- New research and development projects in new technologies in key regional markets
- Changing revenue share and size of key product segments during the forecast period
- Technologies and business models with disruptive potential
Request for Sample Report with Statistical Info @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=920
The Data Center market report offers assessment of prevailing opportunities in various regions and evaluates their shares of revenue by the end of different years of the assessment period. Key regions covered comprise:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, Benelux, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- APEJ (China, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- MEA (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
The evaluation of the competitive landscape in the Data Center market covers the profile of the following top players:
- IBM Corporation
- Google LLC
- Equinix, Inc.
- AT&T Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- NTT Communications Corporation
- Digital Realty Trust, Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Dell Technology Inc.
To expand the understanding of opportunities in the global Data Center market report looks at close quarters into the opportunities and new avenues in following key segments:
By Consulting type,
- Network Design
- Network Design & Planning
- Security Consulting
- Network Analysis
- Needs Assessment
- Operation Assessment
- Process Improvement
By Integration type,
- Project Management
- Test & Debug
- Custom Software Development
- Security Implementation
- Change Management
- System Configuration
- Training & Site Preparation
In addition to understanding the demand patterns of various type, the report on the Data Center market also enumerates trends expected to attract investments by other various associated industries.
On the basis of product/technology types, the Data Center market report offers insight into major adoption trends for the following segments:
- IT & Telecom
The global Data Center market report offers detailed assessments and quantitative evaluations that shed light on numerous key aspects that have shaped its evolution over the historical period. In coming years, some of the key aspects that will shape the growth prospects during the forecast period are objectively covered in the study.
Need more Information about Report Methodology @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=920
Some important questions that the Data Center market report tries to answer exhaustively are:
- Key strategic moves by various players in the Data Center market in recent years with respect to product launches, deals and tie-ups, and mergers and acquisitions, and divestment of shares.
- Which strategies will enable top players in the Data Center market to expand their geographic footprints?
- Which new business models are expected to change the course of growth of key regional markets in near future?
- Which technologies will witness most attractive research investments and what will be the key sources of funding for startups and new entrants?
- Which products segments have in recent years have seen new, lucrative application areas?
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
Media Release: https://www.factmr.com/media-release/522/data-center-market