Ruby Currency is a ERC20 token with a unique referral and holding program. Ruby Currency is a blockchain based asset with similar functionality to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash etc. It can hold value and can be sent or received.
What Is ERC-20?
One of the most significant Ethereum tokens is known as ERC-20. ERC-20 has emerged as the technical standard; it is used for all smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain for token implementation and provides a list of rules that all Ethereum-based tokens must follow.
ERC-20 is similar, in some respects, to bitcoin, Litecoin, and any other cryptocurrency; ERC-20 tokens are blockchain-based assets that have value and can be sent and received. The primary difference is that instead of running on their own blockchain, ERC-20 tokens are issued on the Ethereum network
Essential features of Ruby Coin
- Unique Referral : Used binary referral system which provides you 25% level income
- Safe Smart Contract : Used ethereum which is a decentralized, open source blockchain featuring smart contract technology.
- Securing Investors Capital : Investors can gain entry into our actively managed fund ( Ruby Coin) by taking part in our ICO
- Unique holding program : User can hold the token in any ethereum wallet
- Daily ROI’s : Gives daily ROI.
- Safe and secured transaction : Transactions are safe and secured.
Coin Details :
ICO Time Period : 45 DAYS
Name of Coin : RUBY COINS
Symbol of Coin : RBC
Total Supply : 300 million COINS
Circulating Supply : 20 million COINS0