A suggestion is only helpful if we are able to network with the other devices to sync to get the most out of it. OneNote is used to share user’s content with different devices on a common platform. www.office.com/setup the download product key for free
OneNote 2016 offers the simplest and easiest ways to share OneNote content with people. It is a very safe way of keeping your confidential notes secure. If you have some documents that are stored locally in your computer system, you can synchronize them with other devices such as mobile, iPhone with the help of Microsoft OneDrive.
In today's world, everyone in their software or application wants to have cloud access so that they can store their documents in it. One Note delivers cloud services that are used to store various banknotes and docs. Microsoft OneDrive is used to save the documents on OneNote, which is a product of Microsoft. By default, OneNote is automatically synced with other devices. The ones that used to access edit or delete the notes online while you take an action from these are instantly updated in the One Drive. www office com setup
visit here this link: What is the Method to Remove Blank Rows in MS Excel?
Instructions on how we synchronize OneNote 2016 notebooks with Microsoft OneDrive account
- First of all, OneNote opened to get in sync with the Microsoft OneDrive notebook.
- In the OneNote window click the Notebooks menu dropdown appears on the left side of the window.
- Select the notebook that you want to synchronize with Microsoft OneDrive.
- Click the File tab to click on it.
- In the left side there are many items, click share.
- You must first be logged in with a Microsoft OneDrive account via Microsoft Office.
- Click the Sign In button on the display.
- Enter your email address or whatever cell phone number you use to log in.
- Click on Continue.
- Now enter your password in the login field.
- Click on Sign In
- After logging in is successful, you have the option of either changing the current name of the notebook in the notebook name field or keeping the same name.
- You can also move the notebook on your Microsoft OneDrive, if you want.
- After the synchronization process is complete, a dialog box appears with the message "Your notebook is now being synchronized to the new location."
- Click OK.
- Now when you make changes to your notebook, those are saved on the internet and you can access your notebook from all your devices like phone, laptop, tab, etc.
Note: - For more information about, visit here: office.com/setup the download key for free 2021
read here also................................................