Wakeupsales CRM

Wakeupsales CRM

Wakeupsales the Free Cloud CRM tool with lightweight project management and support ticket module to streamline sales.

Followers 5
Following 61
IN
Leads are the life & blood of any business. They need nurturing and guidance at every step to become sales-ready. But is it possible to give full attention to every lead? Not exactly! What’s next? Lead management using CRM is the right solution.Leads are potential customers who may or have shown an interest in your product but haven’t made a purchase yet. Whether you’re starting a business or running a well-established firm, you always prefer having a handful of leads.But just gathering leads is never enough. Leads always require guidance and nudging until they become sales-ready. Let’s talk about how lead management impacts sales revenue and what are the benefits of managing leads within a CRM. Read The Full Article On Wakeupsales Blog
IN
One of the biggest secrets to business success is ‘Customers’ Happiness’, which some of us take lightly. In trying to make our offerings better & superior, we tend to overlook what customers are looking for. We may have a really good product in our hands but if it doesn’t serve what customers want, there’s no point.Making customer service the primary factor of your company’s mission is an underrated key to success. By doing the same, customers feel special and delighted. In future, they even act as a brand advocate spreading the good words around them.It’s important to consider what inspires customers to stick with you. Statistics say, winning new customers is at least 5 times more expensive than keeping the ones you already have. However, only 18% of companies focus their marketing efforts on enhancing relationships with their existing customers.Read The Full Article On Wakeupsales Blog 
IN
For the majority of sales managers, getting people on to their website or platform isn’t the main concern; converting those visitors into buyers is. And this struggle has been worrying experts for decades now.Online research says, less than 20% visitors on your website have a chance of converting into buyers. The percentage only gets better (at 80%) in case of offline stores. People just tend to drop by your website because they have an abundance of information & the freedom of choice.Here are 8 proven ways that can help turn your visitors into buyers Read The Full Article On Wakeupsales Blog
IN
The bar for customer support has seen a rapid improvement in recent years. Customers no longer want to be just one name in a long list, they want to be involved in one-on-one interactions… they want personalized treatment at every point of time.Hence, adding a personal touch to the way you interact with your customers goes a long way towards maintaining a high customer retention rate. Let’s discuss how you can add a personal touch to your customer interactions:Respond ASAP, Don’t Wait for a SolutionThe moment you receive a support request from your customer, make sure you respond to it acknowledging the request. If you don’t have a solution to it right away, mention that you’re working on it.Read the Full Article on Wakeupsales Blog
IN
Research says that more than 65% of business owners think they know their customers. Another 10% surprisingly think it’s not important to know the customers & what only matter to them are revenue, sales volume & profits.The ‘Push-it-all’ marketing strategy of the early 2000s isn’t as effective now as before. Customers are no more bound to buy whatever available on the shelves. There’s simply no shortage of options across all price range. Times have changed drastically, for the goodIn today’s cut-throat world… it’s absolutely necessary to research, analyze your customer profiles or their behavior on the web. This not only gives you key insights into their needs/wants but also what they expect from a service. Only when you know your customers’ expectations, you will be able to work towards the right track or even beyond.Read the Full Article on Wakeupsales Blog 
IN
Research shows that nearly 94% of the B2B businesses put a significant amount of effort into research, data mining, statistics etc. just to get better sales figures.However, not every business/start-up have that luxury neither the resources required to do all that. For such organizations… managing their customers efficiently & effectively becomes even more important than usual. Customer relations are key to their growth.How a CRM can Help?There’s simply no better option to manage customer relations than using a CRM. A smart & easy-to-use CRM is what we all need, not just to streamline the entire sales pipeline but also to turn all the customer insights into productive business decisions.Read the Full Article on Wakeupsales Blog
IN
One of the trickier things to manage for any sales professional is to deal with various types of customers. They come with different sets of attitude, different expectations & mindset. Key is to have an open mind & flexible approach.Let’s discuss some of the types of customers you should always be wary ofRead the Full Article on Wakeupsales Blog 
IN
As a business manager, have you reached a stage when you feel like the age-old methods (spreadsheets, outlook etc.)are no more enough to give you good results?Most of the cases, even when businesses realize they need to adopt technology… they hold themselves back due to limitations in budget, long adaptation period or fear of employees unable to cope with it.You should keep all those fears aside & take up a smart, user-friendly CRM.Here are a few signs that tell you it’s time Read Full Article on Wakeupsales Blog
IN
In today’s fast-paced world, where customers have various choices in any given product/service… what sets a company apart is how well they handle their customers. And everyone admits the fact that age-old methods like spreadsheets are just not enough.A smart & powerful Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is the need of the hour. Here are some of the reasons, how a CRM is importantRead Full Article on Wakeupsales Blog  
IN
In today’s world of marketing, customer retention is one of the key areas which marketers tend to ignore. Everyone thinks creating new customers is the key to profitability.Contrary to popular belief, research shows that companies usually spend up to 3 times more on acquiring new customers than trying to retain an existing one. On the other hand, existing customers with their trust on your side spend up to 50% more on your offerings as compared to new ones. There’s also a belief that improving customer retention by a marginal 5% can result in revenue growth up to 50%.When the stakes are that high, it’s only fair for every company to prepare a smart customer retention strategy. Let’s talk about 7 of the most effective strategies that can help you in this regardRead More Article from Wakeupsales Blog
IN
The art of sales has changed significantly over the years. From direct extrovert selling, the focus is now moving towards trust. The more people trust you or like you, more chances of them doing business with you.Most sales folks nowadays focus on small things like time-of-the-day to make the sales call, send an email or the language to be used in your presentation. Everybody likes a bit of personal touchRead Full Article on Wakeupsales Blog
More

Top