On average, expect root canal cost in Pune to be around Rs.3000 to Rs 10,000.cost is vary by the dentist's experience and the procedure they used.
Root Canal cost is Depends upon various factors such as:-
- Consultation fees.
- X-ray Charges.
- Anesthesia to prevent infections
- Root canal location and Extent of damage(Back teeth is more expensive than front teeth due to the number of roots).
- types of treatment (Microscope, Endomotor, Laser)
Symptoms for root canal treatment:
- Pain when biting or chewing any types of Food.
- Sensitivity to any type of drinks (hot or cold) and foods.
- spontaneous pain in the tooth.
- loosening of the tooths.
- Discoloration or darkening of the tooth.
- Swelling in the gums.
Advantages of Root Canal
• Efficient chewing
• Normal biting force and sensation
• Natural appearance
• Protects other teeth from excessive wear or strain